Live Among The Flowers!

Today I'm sharing some red rubber images from Prickley Pear called Live, Dance, Laugh and  Fanciful Flight.

I colored the stamp with my water-based markers, *huffed* to re-moisten the ink and then stamped my image on white cardstock. I cut the image out and distressed it with Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.

I stamped the image again on kraft cardstock with Walnut Stain Ink and fussy cut the stamp edged border. I cut out a second bird and mounted it on foam tape.

My designer papers come from the BasicGrey Sweet Threads collection.

Comments

Vicki said…
Michelle this is simply lovely...I love your color combination and coloring technique. Have a great day!

HUGS!
Vicki
very pretty! I love how you framed the flowers.
I luv luv the card and the flower.
I would luv for our readers to see this, will you link it into our linking party.
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/05/scrapping-with-stars-linking-party.html
Have a great week,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com
Anonymous said…
Great Card.
The birdie is adorable and really adds to the card and also like the sentiment.
Lovely card all the way around
ColleenB.
Stef H said…
this is just gorgeous!

hugs :)

Popular Posts