Wishi Washi Storage Box!

mp 4.24.13.1 
How about some Washi Tape storage?! Today I'm sharing anything but a card for MarkerPoP....so  here is a box I picked up to alter...with what else than my favorite roll of Washi Tape?! What a great way to keep a bit of of it around for eye candy.....and to store just a bit of the other tapes that might be living with me! 

Supplies: Prima Firefly Collection - love, love, LOVE this collection....it has papers so different than others currently on the market! Perfect prints for cards and projects! Washi Tape Copic Markers
  mp 4.24.13.2  
Magnolia WL13 Bouquets With Love Bakers Twine

Thanks for taking a peek at my project! Pretty up your studio with some of your papercrafting supplies!

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your storage container. It looks so pretty!
Very pretty - and great storage idea.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts