Beautiful Borders Sunflower!

Happy Fall Y'all!  This weather is so appreciated...I love the cool snap in the air!  Today I'm sharing a card using my Inky Antics Beautiful Borders set 11103SC to create a fun fall sunflower!!

I used a brown HoneyComb Pad to make my flower center and then embellished it with an wood button and some found twine. 

The sunflower petals are an old floral Hero Arts stamp that was stamped in brown ink on some yellow paper.  I used the Kite Tea Bag Folding shape to create my sunflower medallion.  I embellished the medallion further by adding some Candi Dot Embellishments.

I layered the medallion on some dark truffle cardstock and trimmed it leaving a narrow border.  I found the metallic specialty papers in my scrap bin and they finished my card off nicely! 

Comments

This is amazing Michelle - really dramatic.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Stunning! Love it! ;o)

Popular Posts