Prickley Pear Monday Card Duo!

It's Prickley Pear Monday and I have two cards to share with you today!  This first one uses an acetate ATC from the Fall and Halloween 2010 ATC Transparency sheet.  I simply layered the acetate over some glittered cardstock for a gorgeous fall sparkly look!  I hid the glue dots under the butterflies and Candi dot embellishments.

I stamped the Clearly Beautiful Butterflies 2 and there is a coordinating Butterfly Die.

This card uses some Polished Stone panels I found in my stash.  I stamped the Dancing Witch image and the new halloween sentiment in Stazon Ink.  The background is a Cuttlebug embossed panel that I sanded.

Comments

Love your butterfly card, Michelle, and the dancing witch made me smile :-).
Blessings
Maxine
TesaB said…
I ADORE your butterfly card!!! Amazing fall colors and so beautifully framed!!! The second one is totally fun!!!
gorgeous butterfly card, and fun looking witch!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
WOW, Michelle both of your cards are just fabulous! Love the witch!

Jenn
Unknown said…
The dancing witch is hilarious!
And my ignorance (or forgetfulness)
leads me to ask - what is "polished stone"?
Love the color combo! Great card!

Popular Posts