Carnival! Card Duo

I've had the end of summer on my mind...so have some carnival-themed cards for you today!
I found some great digital images at a new to me company; Create With TLC.  Paulette carries a wide variety of designs and beautiful word art!  This Vintage Carousel image was a freebie I found on her blog.
I matched it up with My Mind's Eye's Dilly Dally collection, some 3d stickers, twine and vintage car wheels for a fun pulley effect.
My second card features the Fresh Lemonade Sign image which I did up with the glitter and acetate technique.  I printed the image out on an ink jet transparency and then glittered the back side.  This is gorgeously sparkly in real life!  I added a tap strip on the top and bottom of the card and covered them with glitter as well.  My designer paper awning is popped up with two layers of foam tape and has a scallop punched bottom.
 They are having a blog hop on September 30th...be sure to check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts