All You Need Is Ice Cream!

I am loving today's card using The Rubber Cafe's Too Much Sun Creative Cafe Kit.  The images are from the Fun in the Sun set included in the kit.  I added a bit of You're So Fine Glitter in Blue Skies to my supplies for this card. 

Fun tip:  The glitter strip is a cut-off piece from the panel I created on my last card.  I don't throw away my glittery bits and pieces....they always add a pop of fun to a future creation!
You can see for the vellum panel that I folded the vellum around the back of a piece of 4 3/4 x 2 inch white cardstock.  I few well placed mini-glue dots behind the flowers holds my vellum down along the vertical edges.   

I colored my images with Copic Markers and I just felt like if a little ice cream is good a whole bunch would be much better! 
I tucked the sentiment under the vellum panel and anchored it with a sticker from the kit. 

 

Supplies:
Stamps, Papers, Vellum, Stickers, Ribbon:  Too Much Sun Creative Cafe Kit


Comments

What a fun card Michelle - love the cheerful colours and it reminds me summer will return!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts