Happy Summer!

Today I have a fun and fresh card for The Rubber Cafe featuring the July Too Much Sun Creative Kit!

I love the glimmery yellow cardstock that just screams happy!  I cut out some of the designer paper from the Doodlebug Sunkissed Paper that is included with the kit to form a citrus border!    I tied a piece of the yellow ribbon around the border so the fruit just peeks out a bit. 

I stamped and colored two of the lemon images to form a bottom design element on my card.  I used Copic Markers Y18 and Y15 to color my lemons.

The little lemonade stand is the cutest.  I colored it up with Copic Markers:  E37, E35, B02, B01, YG05.  The lemonade stand is popped up on foam tape.  The sentiment is stamped on the green designer paper and then layered on a piece of distressed white cardstock. 

Just love the happy fresh feel of this card....sure to be a smile in an envelope!!

Supplies: 
Stamps, Paper, Ribbon:  Too Much Sun Creative Kit
Copic Markers
Foam Tape

Comments

Popular Posts