Fabulous Day!

The other day, while waiting during the kids' piano lessons, I decided to color up a garden of these flowers from Darcies JCS150 set with Copic markers.  Once I had a page of them colored, I doodled them all!  I added all of the black patterning on the flowers with a Micron 01 pen.  

The dragonfly is a die that I tangled and colored up earlier...sometimes I go on a tangent tangle up a pile of images.  Other times I go on a tangent and cut out those various images and then I have a drawer full of goodness that I can pull and pop on a card at a future date! 

The sentiment is from a Prickley Pear stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your Sunday was fabulous too!

Comments

Edith said…
Michelle, I love your card and the doodeling too!
This is fabulous Michelle - love the crisp contrast of the white and blue, and the great 'tangle texture on the flower and die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts