Frilly Card Trio

Well, I guess I didn't get around to posting yesterday....and I'm in the mood for frills today, so maybe tomorrow I will share some fella cards.    This first card uses an adorable image from Sherri Baldy's My Besties collection.  I found some fun paper and a die cut in my this and that bin and combined them into this fun color-block style card.  The large sentiment is from Hero Arts and the birthday sentiment is from From The Heart Stamps.  Just love her little mix-matched outfit!
This card features a flower from a Stampin' Up! stamp set and some fun papers from Stampin' Up! as well.  Love the bakers twine over the crimped cardstock on the card.
This last card features an image by Faith from From the Heart Stamps for Whipper Snapper.  I love coloring vases like this!  Vintage lace and a bit of ribbon finish off the card.


Comments

Migdalia said…
Beautiful cards!!!
Gorgeous cards Michelle - love the strong colours in the centre one, and the detail of the tiny white butterflies is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts