Four Cards Designed2Delight!

I couldn't help but color this adorable flower from Designed2Delight again today...this time in girly colors!! Have a Mice Day is such an adorable set...and it's always amazing to me what a simple change of colors and papers does to an image!! This time I added glitter dots to my flower. I used Martha Stewart and SU! punches and adhesive pearls to dress up the card.
For the next 3 cards I played with the Flower Child image. This image is dear to my heart...it reminds me of my daughter who is running around with hair that looks like this most days! She doesn't seem to mind it in her face...and she's usually a toussled little mess!
I kept the card similar, Chocolate Truffle card bases, Making Memories designer paper, Flower Child image, ribbons, flowers and a verse. This one is from Inky Antics.


The sentiment verse on this card is from Printworks.

The sentiment verse on this card is from Wordsworth.

Comments

Kathy said…
These are all amazing. Love the coloring of that flower. The strokes on the petals make them look so real, I have to try that. The three flower girl cards are all so cute. So nice to see her "done up" in a variety of colors.
Michelle, each one is just as adorable as they can be!
Sherrie Conner said…
Great cards Michelle! I love the way you colored the flower too! It looks fab! The girls are all so pretty....my favorite is the pink dress and flowers!! :)
(Because I am surrounded by boys!!)
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Michelle these are all wonderful cards all so beautifully designed, the images, colours and embellishments are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts