Frilly Friday!

I have three frilly little girl cards to share today. These are images from Ecstacy Crafts that can be purchased at The Stamp Shoppe in a set.

I colored my image with Copic Markers and cut it out with a Nestibilities Label Four die. I used a scrap from a larger Nestibilies Label Four die...running it through the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder made a cute frame! Do you ever use your garbage up?! I just can't toss those frames!! The flowers are Brides confetti that I purchased at Michaels in little buckets in the bridal aisle. They make for fun, FLAT embellishements!!

This card uses some American Crafts designer paper from the Letterbox Collection. I wrapped some SU! Grosgrian ribbon around the card to resemble one of those funky bulletin boards you see in the magazines sometimes. I adorned my corners with a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch.

Finally, for this card I used a Nestibilies Labels Two die. The designer paper looks like bubbles and is by TPC Studio. The wired ribbon is from a friend!

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
WOW Michele these are three beautiful cards the images are adorable your colours and designs are fantastic I love them all.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Michelle, these frilly dressed girls are so sweet! I love all 3 of your cards.

Popular Posts