Two More Happy Winter Cards!



Well....I've been a card making spree lately....so there are lots of cards coming to the blog soon! The two today are a result of me having my BasicGrey winter scraps on my desk. I have a bag of all of the blues...and blue and brown was the color combo that came out with these!!

This card features a snowman die cut that I picked up at The Paper Cut's warehouse sale this summer. The snowman comes plain, but I tucked it into a snowflake frame embossing folder haven't used much since I had to have it! I love how I was able to tuck a snowflake behind my snow*girls* ear and have some on the bottom of her as well...it really dressed her up!

I don't have any branches punches...but I decided these leaves in brown gave my snowgirl some fancy arms! Happy Winter is from A Muse, punches and felt snow flake is from SU!



For this second card I used the SU! Top Note die and my favoritest ever piercing template from Fred, She Said Designs. Add a few well-placed silver brads and SU! felt snowflakes and you have a perfectly fun winter card!

Comments

loving your winter cards! the pierced one is so elegant with the swirls.

Popular Posts