The Rubber Cafe - Fishing for Details

This week I am using The Rubber Cafe's Fishbowl and Fishing for Details sets. When they were included in my design team package, I knew I needed to make a circular easle card with them!

1. I stamped the fish bowl on designer paper (TPC Studio) and then again on acetate.
2. I stamped the rock and grasses onto the designer paper, masking the bottom or the fishbowl, and colored them with Copic Markers.
3. I stamped the fish and skull on ivory cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.
4. I attached fish and skull to patterned paper fish bowl with glue dots.
5. Using a stamp-aligner, I stamped the bubbles on the acetate with black Stazon ink.
6. On the reverse side of the acetate, I used Art Institute Glitter and dries clear glue.
I used crystal for the top of the bowl, pearl for the bubbles and fauna for the bottom of the bowl.
7. Once dry, I attached the acetate bowl over the paper one, attaching under the glittered top and bottom with glue dots.
8. Finish your easle card.

Shaped easle cards are fun to make! I'm going to enter this in the Polka-Doodle Challenge this week!

Comments

Tee McNeil Art said…
OMG this is fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Too cute, really!
great job on the card! love the sentiment!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Oh my word, is this ADORABLE!!! Love the design and all of your details are just perfect! :)
Shelly Schmidt said…
This is amazing- love everything about it- down to the last detail....even the skull at the bottom of the bowl.....!
coldwaters2 said…
This is totally awesome Michelle what a fabulously designed card it looks fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts