Cakes!

Today's card is for MarkerPOP featuring a Sherri Baldy My-Besties image called Cakes.    I colored the image with Copic Markers.
I paired the image up with My Mind's Eye's Memorable Collection, some Candi Dots and a homemade crocheted flower I've been hoarding for a good long while!  I should really crack out the crochet thread this winter....but somehow coloring always wins out! *wink!*
It is fun to spotlight an image with the out-of-the-box technique where you cut around portions of the image around an imaginary *box* that is smaller than your image.  I distressed the edge of my white box on this card.

Comments

Stunner, Michelle!! Love the way you have given her odd socks!! and cut her out of the box.
Blessings
Maxine
Linda W. said…
I love the odd socks idea - my friend in TX always wears them! I also luv your handmade crocheted flower - if you ever need more, I make them for resale - $6 for 10.

Popular Posts