Draw Me A Daydream Flash Back Cards

Today I have two cards featuring my brother's Draw Me A Daydream line with McMahon Five Designs!
 
The first one features images from the Fisher Fella set.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then added some shimmer to the fish with Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Gel Paint.  I added some Glossy Accents to the bobber for some fun shine. 
 
Papers are from Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection and I used Candi to embellish my card.
 
This card features images from the Lil' Monster set.  I added the pencil from his logo on this one, however the set comes without the pencil. 
 
I again colored the image with Copic Markers and then paired it up with papers from Deja Views' Fresh Print Apple collection.  My embellishments on this one are simple, a bit of Washi Tape and some Candi Dots.  

Comments

Janeen said…
mine is needing cleaning again but first i want to make another card. no sense to clean it when i am going to mess it again right away, right? cute images. I like how you put the candi onto the washi tape.
What great cards Michelle - love the 'lil monster one - that may have something to do with my appreciation of purple and green!
Blessings
Maxine
p.s. thanks for visiting my blog.

Popular Posts