Enjoying The Ride Card Duo!

I have a pair of cards for you today using my brother's images with The Stamp Shoppe.    These are perfect for the fellas in your life that are into Big Boy Toys!  

This first card features the Snowmobile image that is colored with Copic markers.  I paired it up with some Washi Tape that I picked up at the Stamp Shoppe and papers from the Studio Calico Snippets Collection. 

The sentiment is Enjoying The Ride.

If the weather in your parts is a bit warmer, then this Chopper image might be more your thing.  Again, I used Washi Tapes and Candi Dots to embellish my card.  

The Stamp Shoppe is a physical store in Schofield, WI, however you can purchase these images and Heidi's own stamp line online from the Stamp Shoppe Creations blog.

Comments

Great masculine cards Michelle - love the second one - the washi tape on it is amazing! Yes, the weather is slowly warming up here.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts