Wild Rose Studio and Inky Impressions

It's Michelle here today for MarkerPOP! I have had a crazy week...but I have a few happy little cards to share with you.  Sometimes you need a card quick...and simple is not always bad!

For my first card I used images from Wild Rose Studio.  The image is from CS328 Elsie and Mouse and the sentiment is from CL278 Bella With Bouquet.  This image is colored with waterbased markers/ink pads that were scribbled or dabbed onto acetate.  Then I used a 0 Copic Blender Pen to watercolor the inks onto the image.

And I could not resist making another card with this adorable image from Inky Impressions.
I stamped Sammy Making Snow Angels and colored him with Copic Markers:  R89, R29 R27, E49, E47, E44, W7, W5, W3, BG10.

I added some faux stitching to this image and distressed the edge with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I flocked the hat and boot trims and added glitter to the snow details.

Comments

Janeen said…
Intersti g you used your copic blender to add water color? Is that because it was acetate and water wouldnt stick wo whatever is in the copic blender? Curious
Cute cards Michelle - love the snow angels one - it is winter without necessarily being Christmas :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts