Acetate Card with Prickley Pear!

Today I'm sharing another acetate card using a Prickley Pear transparency and stamps.
I used the glitter and acetate technique to apply glitter to the back side of the transparency. I used Art Institute glitters. I stamped Time Flies on the acetate with black Stazon ink.

Once dry, I attached the acetate image to the front of an acetate card with glue dots that are hidden behind the glitter. I applied the matted designer paper behind the front of the card with more hidden glue dots.

The panels on the table are applied to the back of the acetate card in the same manner...the designer paper, that has been stamped with Clock Face and Wings to the inside of the card and the black mat to the outside of the card.

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Wowzer Michele this is stunning, wow, the image, sparkle and butterfly wings, wow I LOVE it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts