Holiday Gift Tags


This time of year it is nice to have some little tags ready for quick gifts for those in our lives we want to show appreciation for! I came up with these really quick and simple but gorgeous tags.


I used the Warm Wishes set from The Rubber Cafe. I love that there are different sized images and both solid and line images in this set. Happy Holidays comes in two sizes in this set...so you will always have the right sized image for your creations.


For three of these cards, I embossed my images on the light green paper and then distressed them with Frayed Burlap distress ink. The embossed images show up light green and give a warm toasty feeling.


For the top right card I simply stamped my images with the Frayed Burlap ink onto the light green paper.


I embellished all of the cards with vintage seam binding and snowflake punches. Thes cards measure 3x3 inches.

Comments

SmilynStef said…
What a gorgeous stamp set ... love it in these colors.
coldwaters2 said…
Oh wow these look first class tags Michelle a spot of luxury here.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts