A Pair of Prickley Pear Bird Cards!

I've had these birds from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps on my mind this week. The Sketched Blue Jay was colored with Copic Markers and distressed with Tim Holtz Tea Bag Distress Ink.
I used Nestibilities Labels Five to frame my image.

I used Nestibilities Fancy Tags to frame my sentiment which comes from the Clearly Beautiful Cardinal Set.

Other items on this card include Heidi Grace designer paper and glitter flower. Martha Stewart Snowflake punch and some Creatables dies that I picked up at The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield this weekend.

I'm entering this card in the Caardvark's Holiday Die Cut Challenge. It is not a traditional holiday card...but it celebrates the season of peace and is full of beautiful die cuts!!

For this card I used a transparency from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. This one is from a sheet called Birds and Flourishes. It was a summery one..but I converted it to a winter card!

I used some BasicGrey rub-ons over the summery flowers on the transparency. I added a few snowflakes and sentiment from the Clearly Beautiful Cardinals set with black Stazon ink.

I used the Xyron to attach the transparency to some BasicGrey Nook and Pantry Collection desinger paper.

Other items on this card include Martha Stewart punches and SU! and Sizzix embossing folders.

Comments

Lola said…
What beautiful cards. I especially like the non traditional colors of your christmas card. And what a wonderful quote on the second card.
Nancy said…
WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!
I don't know what else to say!
These card are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
love your cards! all the detail adds so much to make them even more special

Popular Posts