Happy Fall Y'all with Designed2Delight!

Just loving this image from Faith at Designed2Delight. This image is in the Scarecrow Teddy set which is chuck full of fun fall images!

I colored this image with Copic markers and then framed it using the Nestabilities Labels Five dies. I used some Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Inks to age it a little. Flowers are by prima and flourishes are by Creatables. The straw ribbon stuff has been in my stash for probably 15 years....but I don't toss much....and remembered I had it and thought it fit the feel of this card.
Hope you're having a fabulous fall!! I'm almost done raking...and have the blisters to prove it!!

Comments

Dana said…
What an adorable fall card!! I spent some time browsing around and you do beautiful work!! I just love it!
Hugs~
Dana

Popular Posts