One Image Cards with The Rubber Cafe and My Mind's Eye!

I have some very quick and easy cards for you today....combining some sentiment images from The Rubber Cafe and a pack of My Mind's Eye papers. This sentiment is from the Ornamental Holiday set...and it is on sale this weekend....check it out!!

HINT: Look at your papers that have borders and large designs, think how they could be used on a smaller card scale. I found ornaments in this line that were the perfect size for my sentiments!!

Punches are Martha Stewart. Below are three more cards made with the same line and idea!

This sentiment is from the Christmas Tidings set...also on sale this weekend!!




So, you see...you can pop a pile of cards together using your patterned papers and a few great classic images!! Thrifty AND nifty!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous cards! You are so talented girl...

Popular Posts