Prickley Pear and Card Patterns #89


I loved this sketch from the Card Patterns Challenge Blog. I decided it was the perfect sketch for these images from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.


This image is the JacoBean Heart 2, which I stamped on acetate with Stazon ink. I used Art Institute Glitters to color my hearts. (119. Cranberry, 198. Green Briar, 99. Juicy Fruit, 162. Just Peachy)

I used a new Creatabilities die for the ribbon embellishment with vintage seam binding. Designer paper is from October Afternoon's Very Merry collection.

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
This is stunning Michelle I love the bp and that threaded ribbon looks gorgeous so do the hearts, awesome work.
Hugs
Lorraine x
whoistracy said…
Wow is this gorgeous or what? I love those hearts, they just jump right off the page. So glad you could join us at Card Patterns this week.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Beautiful card, love the hearts and the woven ribbon.
Jessie Lubyk said…
Very pretty! Love the idea of putting the glitter from AI on acetate :) tfs

Popular Posts