A NEW Winner!

Had fun playing with this SU! set, Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils! I stamped the smaller leaf image repeatedly on the cork and colored it with the Copics. The ribbon is actually olive....kinda got funky on me in the bright sunshine! Simple and Crisp....just like fall air!

A little housekeeping:
I never heard from the winner of the blog candy.....so here is our NEW winner!

Lori Barnette wrote:
WOW!! How cute is THAT!!! awesome I say...AWESOME!

Email me with your info and it goes postal. If I don't hear by Tuesday, I will pick another winner.

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
WHAT?! ME?! How FUN FUN FUN! I'll email you info right away :) Can't wait to see this in person. Thanks so much for sharing! xx
I like it when you go "funky"!! This is adorable and I love the circle in the upper corner!
Lori said…
Nice! The stamping and coloring on the cork piece looks great.
Krafting Karen said…
this is beautiful. Great way to use cork board. I left you an award on my blog
www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Aack! It's Saturday night and I'm too late. Drat. Enjoy the adorable treat box, Lori!!!
Gail S. said…
What a pretty card for fall! I really like the leaves colored on the cork. It really adds to the card. Your colors are so pretty. Love it!!
Crissy said…
Beautiful fall card! I just love the fall and the colors!
L.A. said…
I really like this one a lot! The vibrant fall colors really pop and the funky olive bow is perfect!
Catherine said…
Cork?!?!? I never would have thought to try it, but it's such a cool element to add! Nice!
Cris A said…
Great job with the Copics. I'm still scared to use mine!

Popular Posts