Spring Bling Friday Challenge!
Today's Friday Challenge at Embellish-Online is mine!
Here in Wisconsin I feel the need for LOTS of flowers to welcome spring! Feel free to mix in lots of bling! If you have a fun technique for flowers, show us your stuff! Stamp on them, glitter them, color them, or whatever else you can come up with!Then don't forget to send me some Warm Weather Wishes, ok?!
Please use keyword FC37 when you upload your projects to the gallery so we can all see your beautiful work!
Here are the card details:
- cardstock: white
- designer paper: Prima Flirty Little Secrets Shimmer, Prima Flirty Little Secrets Ruby
- cuttlebug embossing border
- martha stewart butterfly punch
- adhesive pearls
- flower stamp: Art Impressions
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- girls stamp: Art Impressions
- sentiment stamp: A Muse
- coloring: Copic Markers
- martha stewart doily lace punch
I like the way the flower is popped up and it looks like the little girls are walking along the stem.
Thanks for stopping by!