Lil' Green Pup!



Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge!!
As it's St Patricks Day tomorrow, the challenge this week is to make a St Patricks Day card/creation OR a card with lots and lots of green.

Remember you must use a digital image
Your creations must be new (no back linking to older blog posts)
You may combine challenges if you wish
Please leave a direct link to your creation with Mr Linky.

My card has a bit 'o green in it....perfect card for my ds's birthday! I used a digital image by Scrappin Doodles that I rec'd from Embellish-Online.com. This comes from a kit called Lil Pups.
This set is a must if you have little boys.....tons of the cutest pups evah!

The papers are from my scrap bin....the little tags are from Making Memories! Thanks for taking a peek! Today is my little fellow's 8th birthday.....where does time go?!

Comments

Maria Matter said…
totally adorable Michelle! Just a perfect boy card hun!!
Blessings, Maria
Michelle, this is the perfect card for a little boy!

Popular Posts