Happy Mother's Day!


I just received these fun stamps from The Rubber Cafe, which are so fun! This card was a fun Mother's Day card...but it would also be perfect for birthdays or notes throughout the year!
I colored my image with Copic Markers and doodled a frame. The designer paper is from Making Memories. I played with some scoring on the Martha Stewart lace piece so it mimics the stripes in the designer paper.

If you are interested, please email Melissa here, since these images are not yet up in the store!

Hope you mother's out there had a nice Mother's Day yesterday....know I did!

Comments

Kerry Johnson said…
This image is fabulous and your colouring is awesome! Love your doodled frame too!
I love, love, love that image! It is so cute!! Great card too!
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh, I love this image! So fun with the flowers, and I LOVE your doodled frame...so clever and fantastic!
Anonymous said…
I love this stamp & your coloring is so nice!

Popular Posts