Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iCopic ~ Sew Lovely!

Today I'm sharing a card done for iCopic using Lawn Fawn's set called Sew Lovely.  I paired it up with Authentique's Blissful Collection.

I paper pieced the dress and used YR24 to add some shading detail to the image.  I stamped the sewing machine directly on the designer paper and used W5 and W3 to add some shading detail.

Other card details include faux stitching, wide ricrac, a vintage button and some blanket binding that I shaped into a rosette. 

iCopic has a wide variety of designer paper pads that you will want to collect!  Also, if you are a Copic Marker buff...the new Copic carrier is soooooo cool!  Check it out!

6 comments:

MaxineD said...

Oh Michelle this is absolutely stunning - love that great big rosette!!
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the vintage look! The images and the flower and rick rack treatment all compliment each other!

Rebekah said...

So pretty! I want a dress form so badly. And to think I had one a few years ago from my mom's stuff. Finally got rid of it b/c I wasn't into creative things like that then...:(

chillin with Quillin said...

Awsome card, love the flower!!!!
Paula

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is spectacular! Love that rosette and your wonderful design. Really like the look of the images stamped and colored/paper-pieced directly on the DSP.

Bernie said...

Beautiful! Your flower is brilliant, Stunning!
Blessings Bernie