MarkerPop - Outside The Box!

mp 2.5.12
Hello there! My tip this Tuesday is to think Outside The Box!

I don't know about you, but sometimes you have these gorgeous images to color...and they are just a tad large for the A2 size cards I prefer making. I have found that often I can think Outside The Box and use my larger image by cutting a piece off of one or two sides to make my overall image look a little less imposing on my card.

For this beauty I used the new Magnolia image Bouquets With Love WL13. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented it a bit with a white gel pen. Copic markers: B000, B01, B02, B04, R89, R85, R83, R81, E42, YG17, YG25, YR09, YR16, Y38, Y35.

Once colored, I then used a ruler and a pencil to size down my image. I fussy cut around the flowers as shown, popped my image up on foam tape and I have a bit more embossing interest on my clean and simple birthday card!

 Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Very cute image beautifully coloured Michelle, and I love the way you have 'downsized' it.
Blessings
Maxine
WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous!
Yowza on those dynamite colors! Love the contrast against that white!



Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! I love how you have the flowers hanging over the edge! Looks awesome, and the color really pops against the white background. As I'm typing I just noticed those sparkly white butterflies! Awesome addition! ;)

Popular Posts