Wednesday, April 24, 2013

You're A Classic!

One more day of masculine images for you featuring new stamps from The Stamp Shoppe! 
Today we have a fun old car and classic sentiment for you!

Check out the fun barn board banner I created using papers from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad.  This sheet came from Miss Caroline/Dilly Dally collection.  I added a few more hand cut banners from coordinating scraps for a fun embellishment to my sentiment.  

For this card I used Simple Stories' papers from the Documented collection.  All images colored with Copic markers.

Stamp: Ole Time Car - check out this link for another card using these images!
Sentiment: You're A Classic

4 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love these cards Michelle - you have made a couple of classic masculine cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Deeric said...

Great masculine cards Michelle.
Debbie

chillin with Quillin said...

oh wow these are awesome, any guy would love these !!!
Paula

Janeen said...

I love these two cards.