Girly Girl

mp 5.8.13.1 
It's Michelle here today with a *girly girl* card for MarkerPop! It was to be a baby card featuring the Welcome Little One sentiments....but I buried them in my studio and couldn't come up with them ...so I'll just have to make another baby card another day! LOL! I went with the Whimsy Stamps Ruby image and papers from the Prima Firefly Collection.
  mp 5.8.13.2  
 I used some embroidery around the image to frame it up pretty! m 5.8.13.2 
 And here are the Copic Markers I used! I will make another baby card soon...complete WITH sentiments!

Comments

Gorgeous - she is so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully. Love the touch of embroidery Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
gorgeous card, elayers ,and the coloring is awesome, she is so adorable !!!!
Paula
Lorrie said…
Wow she is so beautiful! How long does a card like this take you?

Popular Posts