Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Cattails!

 
Here is a card perfect for Father's Day!

I used the following images from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps:
HH0008 Cattails, FF0114 How Tall, GG0003 Harlequin Cube

I used papers from My Mind's Eye's Indie Chic Citron collection.  I added some beading with embroidery floss.  The beads were from a little bag that came with some clothes....I wonder who actually fixes their beadwork?!  It sure is a fun little bag to craft with! LOL!

Be sure to bop by the Prickley Pear Blog to see more inspiration from the design team!

2 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome card, love the sentiment !!!
Paula

MaxineD said...

Great card Michelle - the beading is a fabulous detail on a wonderful card. Love the sentiment, and the cat tails are beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine