Thursday, March 13, 2014

Flowers in Bloom...

Today's card for Prickley Pear is one that is in bloom!   I used JJ0043 Daisies in Boot which I colores with Copic Markers.  The background is distressed with distress inks.  I masked the edges of the panel so they would remain crisp and white! 
 
The die in the background is from Cheery Lynn, the designer paper from K and Company and the ribbon is seam binding!  A few Candi dots in chips finish my card.
 
Be sure to pop on over to the Prickley Pear blog to be inspired by the other design team members' work!

5 comments:

Maxine D said...

Beautifully coloured card Michelle, and I love the way you have used the seam binding.
Blessings
Maxine

Edith said...

This Looks great, love your colouring! Edith

Linda said...

I love the distress background with masked edges!

stamping sue said...

distressing is one of my favorites. terrific card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

stamping sue said...

daisies in a boot is terrific! like the idea of fun flowers in a boot.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/