Peek-A-Boo Shaker Cards

Today I'm sharing a pair of fun shaker cards for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps; one normal one and then a Peek-a-Boo shaker card!

The shaker box on this first card is clear through to the inside of the card where I stamped the sentiment and some light blue snowflakes!  I have a tutorial coming soon with the new Prickley Pear release....so keep your eye on my blog for another great sample and directions too!

These shaker cards were made with a card/frame from The Paper Cut.
This card is more traditional.  I lined the back of the shaker box with white cardstock because I did the Glitter and Acetate technique on the Love stamp that I stamped on the acetate and then glittered on the back.  I didn't want to see the unfinished glittered back, so I lined it to cover it up.

I love the addition of the sequins on the outside of the card that coordinate with the ones inside of the shaker box!  In bot of these cards I added a sprinkling of crystal glitter for a bit of extra fun!

Supplies:
HH0133 Stacked Snowmen
EE0070 Free Snowmen
HH0064 Snowflake ATC Flourish
GG0133 Love
EE0109 Hearts Doily
CLR022 Pumpkin and Snowman 

Entered in the Design Team Showcase Challenge.

Comments

Love these cards Michelle - the second one in particular with the matching sequins inside and out is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Cute!

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
Design Team Showcase
{Craftisan Studios}

Popular Posts