My Favorite Weather...

Not sure the puddles are a mother's favorite thing....but I have a daughter who loves to go in over her boots!  There is a little hooting and hollering involved since there are still some ice chunks in some of our puddles....but she would tell you it is worth it all!

Today's card for The Rubber Cafe features the Spring Is Here Creative Cafe Kit.  I used the Add-On stamp set Wishing You Well.  I stamped my images with Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers, Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry. I fussy cut the raindrop, cloud and flower elements from the paper collection.  I also fussy cut the boots and popped them up on foam tape to add some dimension.

I couldn't make a card without glitter, so I used Scor-tape and Blue Skies You're So Fine Glitter to frame my card and I added Scrap Happy Sheer Glue with a detailing tip to the raindrops to add some as well.

Supplies:
Spring Is Here Creative Cafe Kit
Add-On stamp set Wishing You Well
Foam Tape
Scor-tape
Blue Skies You're So Fine Glitter
Scrap Happy Sheer Glue
Detailing Tip

Comments

Nothing is so much fun as walking through puddles :-) (I think there is still a child caught inside me at times). Lovely card Michelle, the sparkly details are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts