Thursday, August 20, 2015

Eat Local!

I've been loving the Farm Fresh Creative Cafe Kit from The Rubber Cafe this month.  This image depicts the many farmers markets we see this time of year.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut the image before popping it up on foam tape on a 3 x 3 inch piece of patterned paper.

I sanded the edges of the the patterned paper for a fun rustic effect.  The 4 x 5 1/4 inch paper is also from the Echo Park pad included in the kit and I sanded the edges as well.

Here is a closer peek at the fun ribbon treatment.  I wrapped the multi-colored twine around the card as shown and then I tied a red bow in the center.  I added a few Berry Red Pearls for some fun pops of color.

www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com
Supplies:
Papers, Fibers, Ribbon, Pearls, Cardstock: Farm Fresh Creative Cafe Kit
Add-On Stamp Set
Foam Adhesive
Copic Markers

1 comment:

Maxine D said...

Michelle this is a fabulous card - love your wee pops of red, they really are the perfect finishing touch.
Blessings
Maxine