I'm Back With A Prickely Pear Release!

Whoot!  It has been a week....I have been fighting a big that has literally been in my head...and throat and chest...ugh!  I have been stamping up a storm through sinus headaches.  They can head on out any time now!

This card features new Prickley Pear clear sets:
CLR061 Tree Set
PPRS D061 Tree Die Set (set of 6)
CLR062 Christmas Banner Set

I used papers from the Pebbles Home for Christmas Paper Pad.    I die cut and stamped the tree pieces onto two of the designer papers in the collection and then accented them with a white gel pen to mimic snow and add interest.

The sentiment is stamped on another of the designer papers and is popped up on foam.

I stamped all of the presents twice and then attached them back to back on a piece of shimmery thread.  They are attached under the foam taped banner.  The presents are double-sided and can dangle freely and are always cute!

As a final touch I added Sakura Stardust pen accents to the banner, presents and trees.

Thanks for popping by and be sure to check out the Prickley Pear blog today to see what the other design team members have been up to!  There is some fabby sale info there for you as well!  Pop on by my blog every day this week for more inspiration!  I have LOTS to share!

Comments

Katie Skiff said…
This is a great card!! I love this set, but I didn't get to it for the release!!

Popular Posts