Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley and Company!

There is a new die line in town!  Karen Burniston in Cahoots with Riley and Company!   These dies are amazing fun to work with....my first card features the KB Riley Tree Pop-Up Die Set.  This set comes with the light green leaves, the tree trunk, flowers and more!  I gave my tree a dimensional look by tracing the leaf die on dark green cardstock and fussy cutting it out...I love the dimension this gives!

I love the Nature Edges Die Set which I used for the clouds and grass.  The grass is actually an out of the box use....there is real grass, but this is the negative side and I like that it looks like there might be a few leaves in the grass as well!

The little hearts on the tree come from the Twist Panel Pop-Up Die Set.  I could have used the flowers, but hearts are fun too!


Speaking of the Twist Panel Pop Up Die Set, I used that on the inside of this fun card!  What a fun surprise to greet you upon opening up this card!

Notice I again used the negative side of the grass from Nature Edges Die Set to frame my sentiment.  I was cutting out a bunch of grass and this scrap just seemed to need to be used this way!  The sentiment is from the Word Set 1: Greeting Die Set.  I love the practical greetings in this set from thanks, hello, congrats, thinking of you and my friend! 

Check out the adorable critters from the Woodland Animals Die Set!  So sweet and fun!

Here you can see the tree created with the die cut behind the tree trunk and then I cut out the leaf die a second time in lighter cardstocks, accented them with Copic marker and then cut out individual leaves that I bent over my craft knife for dimension and stuck to the tree.  The flowers in the set are in bloom in both the branches and in the grass used correctly this time!  Love the solid dirt die that could also be snow or gently rolling meadows in another scene!

And finally, here is a tree in a meadow that isn't all dolled up with flowers....oh, the endless possibilities!  Love the sentiment!  

These dies are all available right now for Pre-order...mailing in June!   I'd love to hear what you think!  More fun samples coming!!  

Comments

Kelly Booth said…
Awesome card.... I love the two tone leaves especially!!! ❤️
Karen B said…
Amazing! I love them all. Negative edge grass?! Brilliant!
You have really rocked this die set in these cards Michelle - well done on using the 'waste' from the grass die cut to get even more mileage from the dies.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
love the amazing cards, I love that you made an outline for the dies. it's great to just replace them and not try to find a place because you don't remember how they were on lol, thanks again so happy you are back

Popular Posts