Monthly Blooms....

Today's cards are some more upcycled cards.  I printed a free monthly calendar to put on my fridge for 2017.  As each month passes, I can't toss these beauties in the trash.  I have been popping them into my bits and bobs bin.  Today when I was thinking of creating for Bloom Arts....this beautiful larkspur from the Flowers of the Month Set (July - Dec) popped onto the card!

Also in the bin was a piece of packaging from some Heidi Grace cards that I used as a border...and a few scrap butterflies finish this beauty of a card!  I just love the idea of giving a card with the month of the birthday on it....and such a pretty one at that!
Of course I could not stop with January, so I did up February too!  Soooooo fun!

Comments

What a wonderful way to use up the calendar pages by transforming them into these beautiful cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts