...But First Tea!

Happy Prickley Pear Release Week!  My first creation uses the new Tea Set.  This set coordinates with the Coffee Cup Die Set so you are all set with either beverage!

I created the background by stamping the tea leaves in Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint and Versamark inks.  I then ran the panel through a Sizzix embossing folder after adding a bit of Copic highlighting.  I did a piece of paper embroidery and made a cute little tea tag to tie on to the card with twine.

I'm not much of a tea drinker other than iced...but this set is a fun one!

The special for this release is:   free shipping with the code FREESHIP. Ends Sunday.

Be sure to pop on over to the Prickley Pear blog to see what the rest of the team has been up to!
See you tomorrow for more!

Comments

This is a stunning card Michelle - love how the green cups pop against the muted background, and the tag is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts