Bee Happy and More!

I am sharing a workshop I did for someone who wanted inspiration for their stamps.  She dropped them off and I made cards for her to make in a workshop.   The flowers is from Great Impressions...I stamped and fussy cut twice for each blossom. We did a Distress Oxide Ink background to introduce her to them!

This image we embossed and then colored with Copic Markers.  We tore the edges for a fun effect and added a soft white seam binding bow.

I believe this image is from Northwoods.  We embossed it and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I fussy cut the image and popped it up on foam tape for dimension.
For this card we used the stamp aligner to place the images inside of the embossed frame.  I added a few Buttercream sparkles from Pretty Pink Posh.

Comments

Popular Posts