Upcycled Cards!

It's that time of year again...when the little free printable calendars end up on my desk because I just can't pitch the pretty little things!  This is actually from 2017, but I'm thinking noone is going to sit an analyze the dates...artistic license I suggest! 

A few Martha Stewart punch pieces and a computer printed sentiment are my embellishments.  The flower is stamped with some Twinkling H2O's and was from my bits and bobs bin.

The designer paper is from Darcies.

A bit of lace from a die cut and a Basic Grey image from my bits and bobs bin.  Sentiment from my sentiment box.  Stamping a sentiment and it's not just right/  Just toss it in the sentiment box....there will be a home for them some future day!

For this one; a clothing tag, some seam binding, postage stamp, punched flower, stamped leaves and a fussy cut bit of designer paper1

Recycling is fun I say!

Comments

Popular Posts