Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Leaves and Lattes!

Happy National Coffee Day!  Hope you are celebrating the day with your favorite version of this choice beverage!  Today's post is part of the National Coffee Day Blog Hop...so if you are interested in seeing more beautiful cards and prize information, check out the Polka Dot Orchard post!

My card today features the  Leaves and Lattes set from Polka Dot Orchard. This fun set combines the elements of coffee and the coziness of fall!  I added a bit more of nature by adding a piece of birch bark that the wind deposited so kindly in my yard!  I love the rich coppery cardstock that adds a touch of contrasting sparkle.    My images are colored with Copic markers and are fussy cut.

Thanks for popping by!  Enjoy the hop and Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts