Blue Shoes!

Well...these images have been hanging around my stamping stuff for over 20 years!  I remember when I stamped them on a stamping day with friends...the shoes are embossed in blue, and I never found the right colored paper that I liked them with.  I have been on a binge of saving privacy envelopes for the fun patterns they have lately....my mind has been set on iris folding soon....but when I saw this fun crosshatch pattern, I knew it was the right color for this image.  ...then to top it off, I had stamped this congratulations back about that same time...and never really liked it much since I hadn't embossed it.  I jazzed it up some with a blue Stardust Pen and now it is the perfect match to the image.  The navy panel?  Oh, that was in a more recent bin....but had the perfect size to complete my blue shoes card.  Thanks for stopping by and listening to my rambling!

Comments

Popular Posts