Classic

Here's another classic guy card....a car! This stamp is by Stamps Happen Inc. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I love the brilliant and smooth look you get with this medium. I cut out the image leaving a narrow border and layered with black cardstock. The dark grey/black designer paper is from Cardmaker's Classic Creative Pack by Hot Off The Press. There are some fun papers in those paper packs!
Don't forget tomorrow is the last day for the Blog Candy for this week's sketch challenge #3 at Embellish-It Online. If you have time to play along....just make a card using this sketch, upload it to EIO's gallery and post a comment in this thread that you did! My son is itching to draw a winner tomorrow night at 9:00PM Central. Good Luck!
Thanks for stopping by my blog during this busy time of year...I appreciate it!!

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
You make some fantatic "guy" cards, love them, I have such a hard time with them. Would love to join you sketch challenge but things are so hectic right now.
Fantastic look. That dark gray on black is so sumptuous (in a classic guy way, of course!) :0) Mel
Beth M said…
I love this! The stamp and the card are classic.

Popular Posts