Thinking of men....

...*cards* that is!! I'm usually a more flowery-type stamper....but for the fellows I sometimes have to have a man card session! This card is just simple stamping, but I like the feel of it.
I stamped natural cardstock (unknown source) with linen (SU!) in almost artichoke ink. I generation stamped the pine tree (Pines, SU!) twice for the look of a forest. The geese are stamped off once. The bear is stamped once and cut out leaving a narrow border and popped up with foam tape. The pine needles and pinecones are stamped off once and are stamped off the edge of the large natural cardstock panel. The thinking of you stamp is by Impression-Obsession. I faux stitched the tree panel with black ink.

Comments

saucygoat said…
You did a fantastic job! I always have such a hard time making cards for men.
Alhambra Club said…
This is a great "manly man" card, LOL, seriously really like it.
Lori said…
This is a great masculine card--perfect colors and images. The faux stitching is great, too.
This is a wonderful card. You did a great job with the samping off technique.
Becky G said…
Great manly card! My DH would love this!
So gorgeous. Love the monochromatic look, and the faux stitching, :0) Mel
Lastel said…
Cool man card , great job !

Popular Posts