Harvest Memories



I really don't have any *harvest memories* since I didn't grow up on a farm....but this old barn just seems like it'd hold a lot of memories. I recently did these two cards....same image but a different feel by just changing the colors of the barn and embellishments.
Stamp: Art Impressions
Colored with Copic Markers
Bazzil and SU! Cardstocks
BasicGrey and misc Designer Papers
Photo Corners, twine, Boshers (Bazzil)
Cuttlebug Folder Branches (sanded and inked)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a Happy Harvest! I did my second batch of tomato juice/sauce tonight to use in Chili.....I LOVE *Soup Season* and it's almost here!

Comments

L.A. said…
Both cards are fabulous but the red one reminds me of my cousin's farm in central Pennsylvania. I sure didn't grow up there (they raised pigs, so the smell was enough to kill you) but I have many fond memories of the place.
Michelle, I love both of your barn card! The branches emb folder is perfect for a barn wood look!! Now I can make some cards too. Ü
Jacqueline said…
I saw these this afternoon, coincidently as I was looking at another submitted card at SI. Good luck Michelle! I love the second one with the string!
Crystal Ware said…
Fabulous cards Michelle. I have tons of harvest memories =D I love the way the images are off center. Very cute!
Lori said…
These are beautiful. The Cuttlebug backgrounds are a perfect addition to the rustic look.
retiredheather said…
Great cards. They look so different and great. Don`t know which I like the best.
Heather
ScrapMomOf2 said…
WOW! They're both fantastic! What a gorgeous image! I love RED barns, so I obviously like the first one better! They're both awesome though! WOW!
Pat (mspfd) said…
Love both of these beauties. Perfect for this time of year!
Catherine said…
Great way to showcase that stamp's versatility! Would be great made up for Halloween (could be a scary barn!).

Popular Posts