Summer's End....

I've been a bit scarce in blog-land the last little bit. Now with one in school again and vacations past I'm hoping to settle in and get back to my blogging again!

The sunflower isn't from my garden...but I got to enjoy it on my table....what a beauty! Think we got our last swim in today after school...but I'll enjoy every last flower till the snow flies again!!


One of the things I've been working on is a scrapbook for my brother & wife. They adopted a Boxer and I wanted to make them a book of memories to remember her by. I won't post all of it here....but just a few of the pages. It was a fun switch from cards and I enjoyed putting it together.






The album is by Bo Bunny.

The paper pack is by Deja Views and included the die cut alphabet, shapes and vellum verses.

Pardon the goofy photos...that's what a finger smudge will do to you!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Jeff & Aleigh said…
What a beautiful album for Chasta!!! She's a sweetie!!
I've been enjoying the end of our blooms too! It got really cold last nite and is suppose to be cold every nite with highs in the 60's and 70's this week.

I love how you used a bone to "cross" the "A"! The album is adorable and they will love the special memories you created for them.
Crystal Ware said…
What a great gift! I love the cover. Now I am thinking I need to alter my covers! lol. Enjoy the rest of summer. I have been feeling fall here in Denver already.
debb said…
What an adorable album! I love the colors in it! debb
ScrapMomOf2 said…
OMGoodness, I love this! Totally adorable! What a sweet book! Awesome pages!
Lorraine said…
what a lovely gift. They are going to love this! I love the colors you have chosen.
Jan said…
Absolutely adorable! Your brother and his wife will love it!

Popular Posts