Winter Wonder

I did this card for the challenge over at Paper Craft Planet, Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas. I had the perfect images from The Rubber Cafe. I used SU!'s Soft Sky, faux stitched and distressed it. The designer paper is BasicGrey's Figgy Collection. The brown piece was a scrap with a circle cut out of it that I ran through the Cuttlebug Allegro Embossing Folder and sanded lightly. The dove was stamped on white cardstock, highlighted with a pale blue copic marker and then the entire dove is traced with a clear Spica Glitter Pen for added sparkle and shine. The ricrac was a RAK from a blogging sister....I loved that stuff Lori! I have about 2 inches of it left, and it is in my ribbon scraps for a home on a card someday!! The button is vintage, the ribbon is Martha Stewart. Winter Wonder has been traced with a Turquoise Spica Glitter Pen. Thanks for taking a peek!

Also...if you are interested in some blog candy...check this yummy stuff out!!!
http://joyofstampin.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-candy-from-me.html
Hope you have a great week!

Comments

retiredheather said…
Love the card Michelle. That dove looks great. Thanks for the comments on my blog.
Happy Holidays
Heather
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is STUNNING! Wow!
How did I miss this? I love it! Did you add glitter to the ric rac too?
Jacquel said…
Nice layout and such a pretty card!

Popular Posts