Two Scoops Paper Piecing

Ok....so I had a TON of little scraps of BasicGrey's Two Scoops Collection. So.....I made little *3/4 of an inchies!* My scraps were little, thus my smaller than an inch size. I adhered them to a piece of cardstock and then trimmed them to a 5.25 x 4 inch size. This card is busy enough with the variety of cardstocks, so I liked the punch of the white embossed heart (Cuttlebug). I just added a large Prima flower and a little embellishment from K&Co.

For this next card I made a similar panel, but decided to run it through the Cuttlebug heart embossing folder and die.
This is actually my *scrap* from the die cut...and I decided it was cute enough to make a little frame on a card of it's own!

For this final card it is the heart that I embossed and die cut. I sanded it to age it.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for a heart pocket with a totally different feel!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
ALL of them are absolutely gorgeous Michelle - makes me want to start another paper quilt too!
Jean McKenzie said…
Gorgeous paper piecing Michelle! I also am in love with your big heart pocket card below! Beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Love your cards, they are very pretty!
Darlene said…
Hi Michelle ... looks like you've been busy!! These are awesome!! LOVE the variety you've put into them!!
Kim said…
Michelle those are GORGEOUS! I love them all!!!! What heart embossing folder is that! I think I have to get that! hee hee! So pretty! Can't wait until Thursday! :)
Hugs~ Kim
Holly Young said…
what a great way to not waste a single scrap!
Sharon said…
Way to "Go Green" and use those gorgeous scraps!
Card Creations said…
What a great idea to use your scraps. Thanks for sharing!
Pat (mspfd) said…
I absolutely love all of your paper pieced card, especially the heart, What a great way to use up scraps!
loretta said…
WOW! Very beautiful! I love the attention to all of the small details!

Popular Posts